Business Development Assistants report to the Head of Business Development and support him/her in fulfilling the team’s responsibilities in relation to the direction of all business growth and marketing functions of the Firm.
A business development assistant should have the ability to function independently and successfully in a business environment with multiple/changing priorities and demands. It would be preferable if the individual(s) appreciated the unique challenges of professional services firms.
- Self starter with high degree of resourcefulness requiring minimal supervision
- Able to take on a project and related responsibilities, and implement it from start to finish
- High proficiency in the analysis and use of social media platforms.
- Excellent command of English and ability to write to a high standard
- Good interpersonal , communication and networking skills
- Good research as well as computer skills
- Good team player
- Focused on performance and results
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate recommendations and proposals
- Ability to learn and integrate learning into their work
- Degree in Business, Law, Commerce or related field
- Digital or Design related training would be appreciated but not essential
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB 15 July 2020 should you wish to apply for a BD Assistant role or reach us on the same email address for further information.